Instructions for use
1. Rinse the shower bag with one tablespoon of baking soda and warm water before initial use.
2. Fill the bag with waterthen place it on a flat surface with black side up and directly expose to the sunlight.
3. Maximum temperature should be attained in approximately 3 hours; it can make the 15 water reach about 45.
4. Please test the water temperature before use since it maybe reach 50 Celsius degree in the strong sunshine.
1. Camp shower bag can heat water reach over 50. You must test water temperature before taking a shower and add some cold water if necessary.
2. Please donapos;t heat the water over 50or it will shorten the service life of bag.
3. The water in the bag is undrinkable.
4. If you donapos;t need to use itplease dry it.
Material PVC material
Capacity 40L / 10 gallon
Length of pipe Approx. 60cm / 23.6in
Package size 25 * 17 * 7cm / 9.8 * 6.7 * 2.8in
Item weight Approx. 453g / 16.0oz
1 * Camp Shower Bag
1 * Shower Pipe
1 * Hanging Nylon Cord with a Hook
Equipped with a tapit is very convenient to control water yield.
It can be hung on the car or tree branches to take a bath when you are camping or hiking.
A good product to make you clean and feel more comfortable after a long time expedition.
The handle of the bag can be reinforced by the hard plastic tube.This shower bag can be folded away into a small size for easy storage.